There are four stations on the Greenwich Line. A history of the line can be read here: History of the Greenwich line. This page summarises the story of each station and more details and old pictures can be seen by clicking on the link.
Deptford was the first station to open, in 1836, with the Lord Mayor of London conducting the formal opening ceremony in December that year. It was rebuilt in 1842, and again in 1904, before being closed in 1915. The sheds for the carriages and engines had been located in the arches under the station, accessed by a ramp that can still be seen today. The station was re-opened in 1926 when the line was electrified, and was rebuilt again in 2012. For more information click here Deptford station
A temporary Greenwich station opened in 1838, and the permanent station was opened in 1840. When the line was extended to Charlton in 1878, the station was rebuilt as a through station and moved slightly to its current location. It is Grade II listed. For more information click here Greenwich station
Maze Hill station opened in 1873, with services to Charlton and Woolwich. The through line to Greenwich was not opened until 1878. There were extensive sidings on both sides of the station, which were closed in 1962. There was a head-on collision in 1958, when a train leaving the siding collided with a passenger service. The original station building on the south side was destroyed by fire in 1971, and the present building was opened in 1972. For more information click here Maze Hill station
Westcombe Park station opened as Coombe Farm Lane in 1879. Its name had changed by 1888, by which time the farm had gone and housing was being built. The original station building remains on the north side, but the one on the south side was demolished in the 1980’s. For more information click here Westcombe Park station